Your paint and decor store processes a lot of information and documents, and sales orders are some of the most important. Managing sales orders correctly and efficiently is critical for avoiding costly errors, keeping your customers’ trust and confidence, and maintaining the flow of your business.
Sales Order Processing
Maximize Efficiency with Decor Fusion’s Sales Order Feature
Automate Your Sales Order Process
With Decor Fusion Enterprise, you can automate and simplify many aspects of the sales order process, and capture and store key information about every gallon of paint you sell. With every transaction, Decor Fusion automatically records customer and product details, and allows your clerk to manually capture additional information. Color and formula history are critical for repeat and ancillary sales, and Decor Fusion’s sales order process ensures your records are robust and accurate. And, by automating the process, Decor Fusion saves you time, reduces human error, and makes the process more efficient.
Your Customers Save Time, Too
Detailed customer records allow you to quickly and easily retrieve customer information. With the click of a button, you can access customer records, see their history, and fulfill orders based on previous purchases, eliminating the need for customers to bring in receipts or paint cans when ordering a previously purchased color. For Benjamin Moore retailers, Decor Fusion also integrates with Benjamin Moore’s COLORx® system, allowing immediate access to Benjamin Moore’s full line of product and safety data sheets.
For your contractor customers, Decor Fusion lets you can track records by job, capture purchase orders on contractor invoices, see specific price levels, see outstanding invoices, and send quotes to your customers. You can also add custom notes from your conversations with customers, take deposits on special order items, and schedule deliveries.
Benefits and Features
- Reduce Manual Work and Human Error
- Supports all Types of Orders includiung Paint, Wallpaper Books, Sample Loans & Rentals
- Automatic Color Name, Number and Formula Prompts
- Special Order integration through to Purchase Orders and Drop Shipments
- Manufacturer Color Name and Number Lookup
- Detailed Customer History by Date, Job and Products
- Track Tint Changes to Prior Sales
- Easily Retrieve TDS and SDS Documents
- Integrate Credit Card Processing
- Signature Capture for House Account Charges
- Take Deposits on Special Orders and Sample Loans
- Schedule Orders for Pickup or Delivery
- Integrate Receivables and Credit Management
- No Need for Customers to Save Receipts or Store Cans
- Supports Cash Receipt and Invoice Printer, Scanners and Cash Drawers
You Might Be Interested In...
How Decor Fusion Saves The Paint Bucket Thousands Each Year
The Paint Bucket uses Decor Fusion to achieve greater efficiencies across a number of areas of its business. Since impleme...